Mynd recognizes Capitalization & Fixed Asset Management as a disciplined project solution that is prioritized for maximum impact with a clear Return on Investment (ROI) for our client. We have inventoried & capitalized
fixed assets ranging from those owned by a small scale unit to multi-billion dollar organizations with numerous businesses and sites spread across varied geographical regions.
Activities carried out under fixed asset management are as mentioned under:
- Preparation and maintenance of fixed asset register.
- Running depreciation calculations as per statutory laws and US GAAP.
- Monthly capitalization and inventory reconciliation.
- Physical verification and tagging of Assets.
Under capitalization primary activities carried out are:
- Creation of location Ids in sync with client
- CWIP (Capital work-in-progress) analysis to initiate capitalization process
- Provisional Capitalization (in cases where information is not available)
- Capitalization process for a particular month would be completed on a pre-decided date in subsequent month
- Inter circle asset transfer activity based on receipt of information