The project was for a premier distribution and Information Technology (IT) services & Solutions Company. The company’s principal activities included Cellular Phones and Computers/Microprocessor- based systems. It’s segments include Hardware Products & Solutions, and Distribution. Before the implementation of PEARL, the client had distributed resources and infra operations spread across 26 regional offices in India and 4 Asian countries. This 40 year old company is registered on BSE and is part of a large Business House of India.
- Semi-Centralized cost intensive structure.
- Lack of standardization.
- Delayed payments to vendor suppliers.
- Lack of visibility to the management due to poor MIS framework.
- Project had to be implemented within 10 weeks and was to run simultaneously in the 15th
- Kick start PAN-India operation under Phase I, Integration of PEARL tool with ERP
under Phase II,and expansion to MEA & Singapore under Phase III.
To read more, download the complete case study – Click Here