- Headquarters established in Gurgaon
- Expansion into main cities including Mumbai and Bangalore with teams present in 15 cities
- Collaborations with global service providers to address client requirements in India
- Emerged as a knowledge management company
- Service delivery in many spheres including F&A management, CRM and HRO
- 90+ employees in company
- Launched “SaaS” model-based services
- Developed and implemented work flow software for vendor management for a leading telecom company
- Services utilized by leading Telecom, Retail and Infrastructure companies
- Team size crosses 300
- Company enters global markets
- Mynd selected as preferred outsourcing partner for Finance & Accounts by a major US-based telecom provider for operations in the US and UK
- Received NASSCOM – Emerge Leader award for growth in 2009-10
- Mynd introduces eHRIS, a niche product, for managing HR processes on the SaaS model
- Team size exceeds 1000
- Awarded a contract for 15 years by the Government of Karnataka for the Department of Transportation
- Launched the niche IFRS services in India
- Received ISO 27001 certification
- Nominated for the Avaya customer responsiveness awards for 2010
- Received the Best Service Provider Award from Indus Towers Ltd. for PAN-India Services
- Awarded as the “Best Professional Service Business of the Year 2011” by Franchise India and Zee Business
- Extended our presence in international markets with a new office in Singapore and strong partner network in more than 60 countries
- Secured business contract in the F&A domain from a leading aviation company based in Africa
- Awarded by Business Today Group and Yes Bank as Star SME Services in IT/ITES segment
- Awarded by Indus Towers for providing excellent Supporting services for its Gujarat circle
- Achieved major breakthroughs in the International Payroll Business, received some large assignments in Africa, US, Europe and Asia
- Developed and Introduced Mynd "Business Process Management" (BPM) Plaform for improved service delivery in several processes.
- Featured on "IBM Smarter Enterprise" show on NDTV Profit
- Sponsored the Shared Services & Outsourcing Week India-2013 (SSOW-India)
- Awarded as a fastest growing Technology company under Deloitte Technology Fast 50 India Programme 2014.
- Awarded by Indus Towers for providing excellent Supporting services for its Gujarat & Rajasthan circles
- Furthmore advancements made in the Mynd "Business Process Management" (BPM) Plaform for improved service delivery in several processes.
- Mynd's Logistics Management Solution on BPM showcased at the CII CIO Forum
- Sponsored the Shared Services & Outsourcing Week India-2014 (SSOW-India)
- Mynd Solutions got the approval from RBI to set up and operate TReDS.
- Sponsored 'Finance Transformation India Summit 2015'
- Mynd Solutions has received an award under the category "Financial, Banking & Allied Services" at "ET NOW - Leaders of Tomorrow” in December 2016.
- Launched HRIS an award winning integrated SaaS based employee life-cycle management software.
- Launched Pocket HR a user friendly mobile application providing real time access to important HR Suit of Services
- Launched M1 Exchange, an online platform for invoice factoring